Crickets are also known as crickets, commonly known as crickets, night worms (because it screams at night), general insects, autumn worms, cockfighting, crocheting, weaving, ground horns, kitchen chickens, Sun Wang, soil stings, most of the crickets are small and medium, a few For large.
Crickets are important agricultural pests. They damage the roots, stems, leaves, fruits and seeds of various crops, and damage seedlings particularly seriously.
They like to eat the young leaves of hemp very much, leaving small holes in the leaves, which will seriously affect the health of hemp during the growth period.
They like to appear in slightly damp, shady places, and will burrow in the roots of cannabis, and then eat the roots of cannabis. It is less common in arid plains and is common in humid mountainous areas, very similar to the environmental requirements of cannabis. Therefore, crickets can be seen and heard in the wild marijuana cultivation areas and in some indoor cultivation areas.
- This kind of insect is reproduced by both sexes, and it is better to prevent and control in indoor planting. Crickets have the habit of chirping at night, as long as they hear the chirping at night, they will hunt it down. It is not difficult.
- Sticky insect board, low price, very common insecticidal method. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor, safe and non-toxic. The disadvantage is that it is only suitable for crickets in the larval stage, and adult crickets will break free.
- Insect traps. This method is suitable for small-scale catching and killing of crickets, with average efficiency and suitable for adults of crickets.
- Pyrethroid insecticides are very suitable for mass killing various crickets and other pests in the field. There is a certain degree of toxicity.
- Plant net cover, suitable for a small amount of outdoor planting, good effect of insect release, but not suitable for tall plants or large-scale planting.
Crickets are mainly hunted at night, and most of them stay in the hole during the day. At night, they will call in groups to attract their mates. At this time, they are fully exposed and are very suitable for spraying large quantities of pesticides. This kind of bug does not cause much damage indoors and is easy to find. But the disaster caused outdoors is devastating. Once a batch of crickets appears in the hemp field, they will eat up the surrounding crops within a month. This kind of insect is a problem that needs attention in outdoor cultivation, and indoor cultivation does not need to worry too much.