VIVOSUN Carbon Filters are perfect for the following applications:
- Grow tents, cupboards and cabinets.
- Anywhere without a roof/ceiling cavity to displace extracted air into.
- Air-cooled lighting.
- Lower-level floors of double/triple story houses.
- Window to window ventilation applications.
- Hot or cold “filtered air transfer” from one air conditioned room to another.
|Product Dimensions||18.9 x 16.14 x 11.02 inches; 0.01 Ounces|
Features of VIVOSUN 4 Inch Air Carbon Filter
- Superior Carbon Quality: Made of imported Virgin Australian activated charcoal, delivering 100% filtered airflow. 1050+ RC 48 carbon captures three times more air contaminants than average due to optimal surface area per carbon particle
- Eliminates Smelliness: Protects from smelliness from pungent indoor grow operations to bathrooms, basements and kitchens. Absorbs smelliness from pets and smoking as well
- Effective Smelliness Control: Eliminate some of the most undesirable, pungent smell and particulates from indoor grow tent, hydroponics grow room
- Versatile Applications: Item can be used as intake or exhaust filter in a variety of setups including use with 4 inch inline fan and duct fans, intake and exhaust fans, air exchange fans, ventilation ducts, and other accessories
- Package Includes: Carbon Filter; Changeable Pre-filter; Carbon Filter Belts. Dimensions: 4” x 14”.
- 1050+ Australian Virgin Charcoal Bed
- Reversable filter flange and base for longer life
- Inner and outer mesh provides a 53% open area for increased air flow
- Includes changeable pre-filter and carbon filter belts
- Used as intake or exhaust filter
- Eliminates smelliness, pungent smells, and particulates
- Durable, long service life