High-sensitivity pH glass membrane
Apera’s proprietary lithium glass membrane crafted out of 1200˚C rare metal liquid ensures quick and precise pH measurements.
A sensor shield is installed to protect the sensitive glass membrane from accidental damage.
Large LCD Display
Simultaneous temperature display along with stable reading and calibration indicators.
Easy 1–3 point Auto. Calibration
Comes with ready-to-use buffers in a rugged carrying case, good for up to 10 times of calibration.
Apera ph meter Waterproof pH Tester Kit, ±0.1 pH
- Easy auto. calibration with buffer recognition; auto. temp. compensation (ATC) ensures accuracy in various temperatures (32 to 122F)
- Backed by Apera quality pH sensor with low impedance, ensuring high response rate
- Comes in a rugged carrying case with pH 4&7 buffers and a lanyard
- Auto recognition of stable values improves consistency, so you don’t have to guess when to manually hold measurement
- Up to 2000 hours’ continuous operation, powered by AAA batteries
|Included Components||PH20 Value pH tester kit|
|Item Weight||3.90 ounces|
|Material||Polycarbonate (PC) , Glass|
|Warranty Description||Two-Year limited warranty for the instrument, Six-Month limited warranty for the electrode(s).|